Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to right sidebar Skip to footer

Sporting Licenses


Sporting licenses (hunting & fishing) for the year go on sale on second Monday of August. The licenses are computer generated and printed on plastic Valeron stock. The DECALS system eliminates the need for license applications, stamps, and card stock carcass tag sets.

Resident applicants need to bring their NYS drivers license. First time applicants must provide proof of hunting, bowhunting, and/or trapping eligibility. Acceptable proof may be either a hunting or bow education certificate or a previous NYS license. Military personnel must present their work orders to be eligible for a NYS resident license.

Hunting License Information

Licensing Location
Town Clerk’s Office

Click Here For Directions

Fishing License Information