THE TOWN OF CHAMPION HAS DECLARED A STATE OF EMERGENCY
The Town offices are closed to the public.
If you need to conduct business with the Town, please take one of the following steps:
• Call the Town Clerk’s office at 315-493-3240 and leave a message (Option 1). Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call the Justice Court at 315-493-2687 and leave a message (Option 2).
• Mail water/sewer, dog license, and tax installment payments.
• Use the drop box to pay: water/sewer, dog licenses, and tax installment payments. Checks or money orders. No cash!
• Pay water/sewer, dog licenses, and tax installment payments online at champion.racog.org. A surcharge will apply.
• Use drop box to pay court fines. Only bank certified checks and money orders accepted! Or pay online at paycourtonline.com.
• Go online to champion.racog.org to download zoning forms and mail with appropriate fee.
• Thank you for helping us to flatten the Covid-19 curve.
Click here for official release.